Monday, June 22, 2009

Catchup

A lot has happened this month.  On June 10th, Mike's little brother Jake went into the MTC.  He is going to the Columbia Bogota North Mission.  We've gotten a couple emails and he is doing great!    Then June 12th was my birthday and Mike absolutely spoiled me with a new camera and golf clubs.  That night we had dinner at Macaroni Grill and painted some cute mugs at Color Me Mine.
This past weekend we moved out of our apartment in Provo, and into our new apartment in San Francisco!  Mike did a great job packing the car - fitting all of our stuff, including both the golf clubs and the kitchenaid.  After a long 12 1/2 hour drive, we finally arrived.  We're here for 6 weeks for my accounting internship.  Anyone want to come visit?

4 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! and happy birthday!!

    i totally just sent you a thank you note to your place in provo (that you just left). so, in case you never get it..... THANK YOU for your sweet gift at my shower. I love it. That was so sweet of you to come and celebrate and it was so fun having you there. Have a great summer/internship in San Francisco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were going to San Fran for an internship! So fun! And happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie! Its CharLee (Cook) Carn! I found your blog on Brytons! How are you doing? I'm so happy that you have a blog! Its so much fun to keep in touch with everyone this way! Thats so exciting that your living in San Fransico! What took you there? Keep in touch! Our blog is jccarn.blogspot.com! Talk to you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a fun birthday! I need your address so I can send you something! It's so exciting you're back in San Francisco. I hope your internship is off to a great start on Monday! Love you, Steph and Mike!

    ReplyDelete