Wednesday, September 7, 2011

mike is 25!

Mike's birthday conveniently fell on labor day this year which means we had birthday celebrations all weekend long! The family came in town from AZ to celebrate with us. It was a fun-filled weekend - beach, shopping, pedicures for the girls, golf for the boys, giants v. dbacks game, and LOTS of yummy food. Unfortunately I was lame and only took a couple pictures with my phone...


Mike & his delicious birthday cake from Suzie Cakes.


The whole gang out to dinner at Bobo's. Best. Steak. Ever.
Thanks for coming to visit Adams Family!

*And for all you Bachelor/Bachelorette fans out there...
When I picked up mike's birthday cake in the marina, I spotted this lovely guy, and took a pretty obvious paparazzi pic with my phone - at least he looked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment