Saturday, January 1, 2011

home for christmas

This year we spent Christmas with my family in Alpine. It was so fun having Mike join in on all my family's traditions. I love being home for Christmas!

Some of the highlights from the trip:

-dinner at little america with my grandparents
-family christmas eve program
-new pajamas
-pull-aparts for breakfast
-playing rock band with parker & blake
-talking to our missionaries {sister zwick & elder adams}
-staying at the cabin & skiing with the adams'
-cafe rio & movie with the whole family
-holding baby johanna {my friend, ashley's baby}
-shopping with my mom
-eating out at our favorite provo spots {spicy thai & nicolitalias}

Here are a few pictures from christmas morning:

mike loving his new kindle

me & my new wallet

ash, matt & jeff

ash & her new running shoes

dad & mom with their new presents {camera & waffle maker}

jeff & his new headphones


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

  1. So excited I found your blog... Looks like you guys are doing great, and had a fun Christmas! Don't mind if I add you to my list :)

    ReplyDelete