Sunday, November 8, 2009

Six Months


Six months ago today I lived through my dream wedding - the perfect dress, the pale pink roses, the beautiful reception. But on that day the details didn't matter so much. All I could focus on was my new husband, and the wonderful fact that I get to be with him forever.

I love being married. I love decorating our cute house, making dinner, and coming home to my best friend every day. I still get little butterflies when I introduce myself as Stephanie Adams. Sometimes I feel like we're just playing house, but it's real and I love it. I love how Mike always fixes stuff around the house, mows the lawn, and even does the laundry. I love how he is so sensitive to my feelings and can always make me happy. Mike is the best husband ever and I feel so lucky to be married to him.

I can't wait for the next six months, and the rest of forever.

2 comments:

  1. you guys are too cute. Thanks for making mike so happy! Happy 6 months

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow time flies! glad you are still madly in love!

    ReplyDelete