Thursday, September 17, 2009

Staples

I got staples in my head last Friday. Mike and I went golfing up at the Cedar Hills golf course. We were practicing on the putting green before going out on the course. As I bent down to pick up my balls, a little boy came over and took a full swing with his putter, hitting me in the head. It was quite traumatic with all the bleeding. So we got a raincheck for golf, and I got two staples in my head. I've been wearing lots of headbands this week :) But it's been healing great, and today I got the staples taken out of my head. Yay!

Sorry for the slightly gross picture...I had to post it for my family.

5 comments:

  1. Steph,
    I am so sorry about your head! Who lets their little kid go around hitting other people in the head with a golf club?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes! i love how you post like no big deal. i'd be posting the child's name and address on my blog for requests for others to go over and torment him. preferably with a golf club to the head. ha jk. but way to be positive and im glad it healed so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That is awful! Are you sure it wasn't Tate who hit you in the head with a golf club? Matt is suppose to take Tate to the driving range this week. I will make sure he knows to keep a good eye on him.
    I am glad everything healed ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OUch! That looks like it hurt! But hey it giev you a good story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph what the HECK. I just saw this post for the first time. I'm with Dayna - I would've hit the little bugger right back! Who lets their kid run around with a flipping golf club?

    ReplyDelete